Wildly Social Restart Package
- If you are just starting out on social media for your business or are not seeing results then my wildly social restart package will get you back on track.
- Included in this bespoke package is:
- 👉 An initial audit of your current social media presence
- 👉 A content creation session to strategically plan out your content themes and brainstorm topics to meet your objectives
- 👉 A platform-specific session to help you learn the tactics you need to use to drive engagement and growth on your core channel
- 👉 A Trello board with one month’s content planned out to help you hit the ground running
- 👉 Whats app support throughout
Facebook and Instagram advertisingFROM
- Facebook ads can seem like a dark art. However, with careful planning and a clear strategy they are really effective.
- This includes:
- 👉 An audit of your current business manager and ads that you have run to date
- 👉 A Facebook ads strategy to reflect your objectives and review of your customer journey
- 👉 Ad creatives, copy and ongoing optimisation and management
- 👉 Monthly report and meetings
- A minimum ad spend of £1000 is required for me to optimise your campaign.
Facebook ads bootcamp
- If you want to move away from boosting posts and implement an effective ads strategy then my bootcamp will help you to build confidence in running them yourself. Even if you do outsource your ads at a later stage I think it is important to have a base understanding of how ads work.
- What does this include:
- 👉 Bespoke Facebook ads 1:1 session offering you a broad understanding of Facebook ads and how you can use them for your business
- 👉 A practical session walking you through how to set up an ad in Facebook ads manager.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why should I consider using Facebook ads?
Great question. In a nutshell… because your customers are on the platforms. There are 1.82 billion daily active users on Facebook alone and around 1.074 billion active monthly users on Instagram. That is a lot of people!
Why do I need a social media ads specialist?
Social media ads are complex and time-consuming. Placing your ads strategy in the hands of an experienced specialist frees you up to focus on other aspects of your business.
A good ads specialist will work with you to develop a robust ads strategy and strong creatives that align with your wider business goals.
Do you provide the content?
Yes, I can source and create images and copy for you.
However, the more we can work together, the better we can serve your followers. Why not book a call and we can get started?
How do you communicate with clients?
I use a project management tool called Trello which enables us to collaborate on content.
I will communicate with my clients via regular Zoom meeting.
is there a minimum contract period?
Social media is a long term strategy and results are raily immediate. I ask clients to commit to a minimum of 3 months to enable me to test and develop a robust strategy.
Do you specialise in any particular platform(s)?
I work with my clients on their entire paid social media strategy, which can involve both Facebook and Instagram.
I do have experience in Linkedin as well.
What does a paid social media strategist do?
A paid social media strategist will develop an ad strategy for your business and continually optimise your campaign(s). They will typically develop ad creatives and copy for the ads and finally report back bi-weekly or monthly.
How will I know if my ads are working?
At the start, we will discuss the objectives of your campaign and the journey your clients have to go on to become a customer. We will track our success based on these initial objectives.
It takes time, testing and effort to optimise a campaign and that’s where I can help. Book a call to find out more.
Will this work for my business?
The key to success is understanding your client journey and the stages they go through before they buy from you.
Facebook ads take time and testing to optimise and that is what I can help you with.
How much does it cost?
I provide a range of packages to cater for all budgets and needs.
For more information, take a look at the Services page. If you can’t see exactly what you’re looking for please contact me and I’ll be happy to chat about how I can help.
How many of you are there in your team?
At the moment is it just me! However, I am in a large network of other freelancers working in the digital space. They are on hand to add any additional support required and I can draw on their expertise if required.